Float Date: March 10, 2017 7:00pm-8:00pm
Without having a watch all times are assumed.
- I entered very excited and expected way too much
- First quarter of the time in was spent frustrated and waiting
- Felt relaxed however muscles were tight from workout, a stretch prior would've been good
- Spent time playing with position and stretching
- Continued frustration that experience wasn't enhanced in any way
- Began focusing on breath, and was slightly annoyed by hearing it
- Continued focus on breath and mind, erasing all thoughts
- Felt my consciousness separate from my body, began to view body as simply a vessel
- Began to think of death and realize how close death is to us at all times
- Explore idea that with no sight, no touch, and no sound I am as close to experiencing death while being alive
- Explore the possibility that after the body dies the spirit does not continue on, and the experience of life is truly over, and repeat this idea to myself
- Begin to slip into a lucid dream state
- While laying in the tank a piece of artwork that I've created appears from underneath the water and in a wave like fashion crashes into me
- Attempt to re-create experience, does not happen
- Continue dream state, while floating in tank the room has turned into a grey animal fur, I reach my right hand out and touch the fur I look to my left and there is a giant goat head looking at me, it opens it's mouth and quickly swallows me, this is repeated 2-3 more times, the goat smiles at me
- Attempt to force experiences to happen, does not happen
- I am at a gate, gate opens, and I flow through it
- I am now floating down a river in a dark cave, I hear the sounds of water dripping from the ceiling near and far, I reach the end of the river, I am slightly afraid of what this experience may be, a devil hand reaches out and touches my left shoulder, pushes me back into the flow of the water, I do not want this experience to become negative, I begin hearing voices say "It's ok, we're here."
- I come to, and I am fully awake, I attempt to go back into dream state, but quickly realize it's over.